Sniper Tower Defender Sniper Tower Defender

Has potential

This game has potential but it's so god damn buggy. The screen that allows you to change the quality (low, med high) etc keeps flashing in the middle of the screen during the game. When you try to upgrade the game still continues. Also just wanted to point out, In the start you see a stick guy with a hand gun. When the game is about snipers? :P Anyways work on the bugs, add some extra features (some nice backgrounds would be nice) and it will be a pretty fun game. I managed to get to 148seconds before I started getting waves of tanks. Spam clicking them is a pain in the ass, even when I upgraded my sniper, like 4 times.

Doom Triple Pack Doom Triple Pack

Awesome but wtf? :(

These games are fucking awesome I use to play them when I was younger. But it seems to be bugged for me, it keeps spamming pause, which won't go away :S but it also pauses the game for a few seconds over and over.

Dressup Abe Dressup Abe

Why even submit?

I can see you made quite an attempt on this game, but the guy is just a badly drawn stick figure, and the colour scheme and graphics are pretty aweful. You should learn more about flash when working on a project. You said "it was hard to squeeze the text inside the box. There really wasn't any other room anywhere else anyway." in your last comment. Well I guess you don't know you can change the size of the stage to make it either bigger or smaller.

And if you can't draw with a mouse why not use the line tool?

Emby responds:

Quoted from you:

"You should learn more about flash when working on a project."

Quoted from me:

"This was one of my early Flashes. I just felt like submitting it, so I have a Flash that I submitted this year so far."

Hmm, maybe I didn't KNOW FLASH VERY WELL BACK THEN HMMMMM??

I didn't want to change the stage size because then I would have to move everything and do every frame over. I really didn't care that much.

The question is: "Why even review?"

Or better yet, "Why even reply to the review?"

factory balls factory balls

Quite addictive

I managed to complete all levels ^^ Managed to get level 14 just by doing different combinations. ^^ Can't quite remember how I did it though =/

The Torture Game 2 The Torture Game 2

A thrilling game with a sickening experience

For what's there it is such a fun game to play. I don't really watch violent movies or really into to much gore , but I enjoyed skinning him and chainsawing him into bits and making a puppet with the rope xD.

A few things which could make it a lot better
Add more tools
-The weapons were quite boring, maybe try adding things like grenades or something?
-I think you should have added acid to it like you did to your first game.
-And torture doesn't mean anything unless the victim reacts. The dummy just stood there with no emotions and didn't do anything. I think what you should do is make him scream in agony and pleed for his life.
-I also think it would be kool if you added guts where when you cut him in half his liver and intestines fell out etc.
-Some people might think I'm weird for saying this, but why not get the choice to torture a female?
-Clothes would be nice feature instead of painting on him ^^

Anyways that was my thoughts on the game. A well earned 9 out of 10 :D

Ultimet Game Tutorial Ultimet Game Tutorial

Not bad :)

This is probably one of the most helpful RPG tutorials on NG :) However please use spell check and watch your grammer, because.. well it was atrocious. There was spelling mistakes on everypage. I lol'd at the "Down load sauce code" :) Except for that it was great. Thank you for the help :)